Support is available 1am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time (PST.) We respond to all tickets within one business day.
Zoom integration will automatically create unique Zoom meeting URLs for your bookings. Here are the steps to enable it.
- Visit the Integrations page in Propel Appointments and click Activate in the Zoom Integration section.
- A popup will appear asking you to grant Propel Appointments access to your Zoom account. Grant this permission to proceed. Once granted, Zoom integration will appear as Enabled in the Integrations page.
- Go to the Products page in Propel Appointments and edit a product.
- In the Location section, select Zoom from the dropdown. It will say that Zoom integration is enabled and that Zoom meeting URLs will be automatically created for your bookings.
- Click Save.
And that's it!
Removing the Zoom Integration:
- Login to the Propel Appointments Shopify app.
- Click Integrations from the left menu then 'Deactivate' beside the Zoom Integration.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage >> Added Apps or search for the "Propel Appointments" app.
- Click the "Propel Appointments" app.
- Click Remove.