Propel Appointments can lose access to your Google account for numerous reasons including:
- You've revoked its access to your Google account
- Access hasn't been used in over 6 months
- Your Google account password changed
- and more.
Under normal circumstances, clicking Activate in the Integrations page of the Propel Appointments app and following the prompts should restore Google Calendar integration.
If that fails to resolve the issue, you may need to:
- Visit the Integrations page in the Propel Appointments app and click Disable
- Visit https://myaccount.google.com/u/1/permissions
- Under Third-party apps with account access, find Propel Appointments and click Revoke Access
- Visit the Integrations page in the Propel Appointments app
- Click Activate then follow the prompts to regrant Propel Appointments access to your Google account
If you're still experiencing issues after this, please contact support for assistance at email@example.com or via live chat in the app.